Posted on October 27, 2009 by Guy Bigwood
Over the last few weeks quiet a few people have asked me what they think will be the key sustainability trends in 2010. So for a keynote presentation today at MICE Travel Fair in Amsterdam, I made my first attempt at summarising some of the key aspects of change that will progressively transform the meetings industry.
I am interested to have your feedback. Let me know if you agree or disagree?
Key 2010 Trends
1. Passing beyond the tipping point
2. From green to integrated sustainability
3. From confused to aware consumers
4. From nice marketing to taxes and legal requirement
5. Standard part of the purchasing decision process
6. From creative label to trusted global certification brands
7. Pressure to measure and report
8. Rise of the eco-zones
9. Stabilization virtual meetings
10. Acceleration in innovation
For more detailed information please watch this slideshow of my presentation in Amsterdam.
Filed under: General Sustainability, Meetings and Events Tagged: | Business case, Green Meetings, Measurement, Presentations